Quitting as Staff

I'm sorry to announce I will be quitting as staff for personal reasons. My short stint at RD has been a lot of fun. I'd like first to thank Bjorn for getting this club off the ground. Also I'd like to thank Bram, Dave, Brian, and a few others who helped me out along the way

Next Wednesday's race will be my last event, so if you feel you have what it takes, step forward and make yourself know if you would like to takeover the Netkar Club.

Cheers and good luck to all of you in the future :)

P.

Sorry to hear it Paul, you had a excellent formula going there mate, it's a shame, but real life must be #1.

Thanks Paul, for the events you hosted for us and for continuing to make the netKar club a great place to race and have fun.

we will still see ya on the forum, and on track I take it?

Thanks again Paul.

Okay, looks like I'll be taking over the baton :)

Big thanks again to Paul for all his efforts, especially getting the rank tool up :good:. Hope it'll go as well as with him in charge.

Hey Senad, you beat me too it :) I was seriously going to have a go, but
probably better this way, an Aussie running the EU club doesnt seem right lol

Good luck with it mate, Im sure you will do a brilliant job.

No need to apologize, I think the right man has taken over the Gig :)

Try 3am my time, lol, I would of been ok with 1 or 2 nights a week any more could of been a problem though,
I was only gonna do it till someone in EU stepped up anyway, just to keep things ticking over.
It would be a shame for the nk club to disappear :( couldn't sit by and let that happen, even if I am on the otherside of the
planet :)

Paul, well done for all your efforts with the nK club. You did a great job especially with the troubles with timing we experienced just after you took over the roll, talk about thrown in at the deep end, lol.

Senad, good luck in your new role as the boss. I'm sure that you will do an excellent job. Good to know the nK club will continue.

Andrew, might not be my place to say. Maybe you could be Senads assistant.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back