1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Quitting as Staff

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Paul Hamwa, May 19, 2011.

1. I'm sorry to announce I will be quitting as staff for personal reasons. My short stint at RD has been a lot of fun. I'd like first to thank Bjorn for getting this club off the ground. Also I'd like to thank Bram, Dave, Brian, and a few others who helped me out along the way

Next Wednesday's race will be my last event, so if you feel you have what it takes, step forward and make yourself know if you would like to takeover the Netkar Club.

Cheers and good luck to all of you in the future :)

P.

2. Huh, whaa, noes... It was a good stint as well, with getting the rank tool up, and some nice events, thanks for that.

3. Sorry to hear that Paul, you do a great job during these weeks!

4. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

Yes that a shame you are leaving Paul. You did hosted some fine events :)

5. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Paul,

I joined at the perfect time with you in charge - welcoming, really helpful and encouraging. You've been a great boss!

Many thanks!

6. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Sorry to hear it Paul, you had a excellent formula going there mate, it's a shame, but real life must be #1.

Thanks Paul, for the events you hosted for us and for continuing to make the netKar club a great place to race and have fun.

we will still see ya on the forum, and on track I take it?

Thanks again Paul.

7. Thanks everyone, was my pleasure!

I'm sure the next guy will have it easy with such a fun and laidback group of drivers.:D

8. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

Thanks for yor work Paul, and good luck for the next:)

9. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Thanks for all your efforts mate:)

10. Thanks for your effort, Paul. :)

11. Okay, looks like I'll be taking over the baton :)

Big thanks again to Paul for all his efforts, especially getting the rank tool up :good:. Hope it'll go as well as with him in charge.

12. You were meant for this job. I'm sure you'll do even better!:doublethumb:

13. thanks for all mate, hope to catch you on track anywhere :thumb:

14. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

sounds good Senad - I'm sure you will do fine :)

15. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Hey Senad, you beat me too it :) I was seriously going to have a go, but
    probably better this way, an Aussie running the EU club doesnt seem right lol

Good luck with it mate, Im sure you will do a brilliant job.

16. Whoops, sorry :redface:

But yeah, wouldn't the races start at 4-5-6 AM your time? :eek:

17. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

No need to apologize, I think the right man has taken over the Gig :)

Try 3am my time, lol, I would of been ok with 1 or 2 nights a week any more could of been a problem though,
    I was only gonna do it till someone in EU stepped up anyway, just to keep things ticking over.
    It would be a shame for the nk club to disappear :( couldn't sit by and let that happen, even if I am on the otherside of the
    planet :)

18. Paul, well done for all your efforts with the nK club. You did a great job especially with the troubles with timing we experienced just after you took over the roll, talk about thrown in at the deep end, lol.

Senad, good luck in your new role as the boss. I'm sure that you will do an excellent job. Good to know the nK club will continue.

Andrew, might not be my place to say. Maybe you could be Senads assistant.

19. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Think of me as "available in an Emergency" if Im ever needed, which I doubt.

To many guys around who want nK club to continue...someone will always step up :)
    and I doubt Bjorn would allow it to die either