1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Quick Question about the Premium Pack Purchase

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andrew Harper, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick question about the Premium Pack Store option.

I haven't purchased much in ages so I'm looking at this option to catch up with everything I'm missing out on.

If I opt for this pack will it add all the liveries as well or just one for each car? For example if it adds one of the GT3 cars to my library, will it purchase the car and one livery or all of them?

I hope that makes sense, but I can't get an answer for certain from the store.

2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,260
    I bought the premium pack last Easter, and I got all the liveries for all cars. I think all the content you already have will be discounted, and you will get all the rest available today.

Just be aware that now you can buy the pack only once, you will not be able to buy it again once new content will be added to the game; you'll have to purchase new content individually.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,362
    Make sure you buy your vrp from here.
    It's the cheapest way to buy, once you have the redeem codes make sure you enter the store via the game you will get discount for any content you already own.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +106
    Wait until tomorrow evening, the Steam Summer Sale is about to begin.

• Like Like x 4
  5. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium

Ratings:
    +551
    Yes, this one day shouldn't hurt. But I do think this Steam own sale will not change much in the ingame store of Raceroom. Btw great choice of sim, Andrew!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,923
    R3E content through Steam all has 35% off as part of the sale. However, that's still not the best way to purchase it. It comes to £77 for all the DLC, and you won't end up with all the content R3E currently has.

If you buy the Premium Pack from scratch via the in-game store (ie, you don't own any other content) you can get it for £50 by pre-purchasing vRP. The more content you already own, the lower that cost will be meaning you can use the remaining vRP on future content as it's released.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +106
    Maybe there will also be discounts in the ingame store as in previous years.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium

Ratings:
    +551
    That would be very nice:cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,923
    Quite possibly. If someone owns little or no content then the Premium Pack will always be the cheapest option because of the bulk discount system... the more content you buy in one transaction, the cheaper it gets. But if people are missing just a few packs then sales are probably the way to go when they pop up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kristian Maynes

Kristian Maynes

Ratings:
    +13
    So does it mean that even f you buy all the dlc on steam, there are still cars/tracks that you can buy via vrp?

Planning on buying DTM 2013 while on steam sale. I dont know if its the right choice.

11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,800
    I personally would not buy through Steam. I prefer the ingame store.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Kristian Maynes

Kristian Maynes

Ratings:
    +13
    Can i buy DTM 2013 via vrp for less than €5(500vrp/€4.49)? Coz thats the price of the DTM 2013 on steam sale.(in my country)

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,386
    I just bought the premium pack, deal of the century if you ask me..:) i saved more than i spent....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Kristian Maynes

Kristian Maynes

Ratings:
    +13
    Too expensive for me, i dont plan on drivng all the cars and tracks..lol

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,386
    I may not either, but it was still cheaper for me than buying would i may use..
    tracks were more important than the cars..so i got loads of cars for free,,,
    that what i keep telling myself :roflmao::roflmao:
    i saved this much and spent only this..:whistling::whistling:
    Remember you only need one car from each pack and the track to race online for example at RD..
    You don't need every car..
    So i had done this in the past,,, but i got greedy:redface:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,800
    Then don't. Just buy what you want. :rolleyes::)

17. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +106
    Do you already own content for Raceroom? If not, then the DLC on Steam is a good deal. But you shouldn't buy more than one DLC on Steam because you will get discounts for already owned content in the ingame store.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. stefaandk

stefaandk

Ratings:
    +9
    Does the Premium pack actually include the DTM experiences or only tracks/cars/liveries? Not particularly clear to me.

19. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Case Premium

Ratings:
    +1,275
    I believe it includes everything. Be aware the the "experiences" technically no longer exist, buying them now just gives you the cars and the tracks and an option to set your championships based on the rules of the series, it doesn't "mod" the whole game and UI like it used to.

• Agree Agree x 2