Questions regarding the eRacing-Lab RS MEGA+

Hi Guys,

I am in the last steps to pull the trigger at eRacing-Lab.
But I need some advice at the moment, maybe some of you can help me.

I am thinking to get this products:
- RS Mega+
- Traction Loss Kit
- Surge Kit
- Active Belt Kit

Is here someone with experience with the TL kit? Is it worth the money or should I save it?
Shipping to Germany is not that cheap with about 1000€ when ordering everything. So I could save a little bit when TL is not worth it.

If here is someone who would like to share his experience with the products, feel free. :)
Also I am curious about the sound level. Is it very noisy or what do you think?

I am happy for every other hint or advice cause its a lot of money. :)

Thanks and have nice weekend guys
Julian

Love my RS MEGA+. Been using it for almost a year and it hasn't miss a beat. I don't have the TL / surge / active belt yet, but am saving up to get them all at once to save a bit of shipping.

The MEGA+ are actually very quiet. This guy did a great video to show how quiet they are:

Thanks! That helps a lot :)
Hi Guys,

I am in the last steps to pull the trigger at eRacing-Lab.
But I need some advice at the moment, maybe some of you can help me.

I am thinking to get this products:
- RS Mega+
- Traction Loss Kit
- Surge Kit
- Active Belt Kit

Is here someone with experience with the TL kit? Is it worth the money or should I save it?
Shipping to Germany is not that cheap with about 1000€ when ordering everything. So I could save a little bit when TL is not worth it.

If here is someone who would like to share his experience with the products, feel free. :)
Also I am curious about the sound level. Is it very noisy or what do you think?

I am happy for every other hint or advice cause its a lot of money. :)

Thanks and have nice weekend guys
Julian
I have rs mega + 4 actuators, and also the TL and surge.
I really love it.
Have not tried other full motion but this is just awesome. Good customer support from Alex also.

I was not so sure about the surge, but now I have added seatbelts and its a total game changer. No deed for the active belts if you ask me, just attach belts to the surge platform.

I have rs mega + 4 actuators, and also the TL and surge.
I really love it.
Have not tried other full motion but this is just awesome. Good customer support from Alex also.

I was not so sure about the surge, but now I have added seatbelts and its a total game changer. No deed for the active belts if you ask me, just attach belts to the surge platform.
And super quiet

Sounds good. Ordered now the RS Mega+ and the Active Belt.
But I got a spare motor so maybe I will build Surge, too. Do you got some photos of it? :)

364BBA46-C804-49AD-87C9-72C71416F32F.jpeg

I'd also love to see a write up detailing what you need profile wise to add traction loss and surge. I'd be interested but I'm not looking to design anything myself.

Every sim is build different, even the p1x when adding vertical actuators. Just start drawing. If you ask eracing labs they send you examples. But no
Dimensions etc. But if you look at the way the frames are build, most distances between profiles can be adjusted. But if you are not able or willing to put in the effort, I would suggest to stay away because it involves quite some creativity and self judgement. And to be honest, the vertical actuators are 80% of the fun. If you add belt tensioners. you have 90.

Last edited:
Just gotten my rs mega+ and it is strong and powerful!

How do you connect the 4x aasd15a servo drivers power? Usually all 4 power plug?
I am looking for a safe solution to reduce to 2 or even 1 plug.

I have a problem getting to the eRacing-Lab RS MEGA+ page, After loading it I see it maybe 1 second, and then the D-Box page automatically loads in that place.
Does anyone have this problem how do I avoid this. In chrome I have automatic site redirects turned off and yet I can't browse RS mega because it loads D-Box for me. What an annoying activity.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.