• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

(QUESTION) Semiautomatic gearbox?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by headder, Nov 14, 2017.

1. headder

headder

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

I wonder if it is a chance to have a semi automatic gearbox like in AC/PCARS. So in normal mode it is fully automatic, but with an option to change gears up/down when I want?

I know that in options, there is a possibility to force it to have upshifts or downshifts manual, but I would want to have it like in other games. Sometimes in 'extreme action' it can really help.

2. Virtualsystem22

Virtualsystem22
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    Normally if you press F7, the game changes the gearbox either to: Manual, Upshifts or Downshifts, and yes you can still change gears up/down when you want.

3. headder

headder

Ratings:
    +11
    Yeah I know that, but I wanted to have fully automatic gearbox and downshift or upshift whenever I want like in AC. Because if you change to automatic, manual downshifts/upshifts don't work:(

4. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +163
    That would be a nice option, but I don't think it will be a high priority in the rush to finish 1.5. But ask in the official wish list on the Reiza forum. There are many worse ideas there ;)