Question re rFactor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been getting my PC upgraded recently, and beforehand I have had GTR evo and I really enjoy the game. However, I have not really looked into rfactor much. Is it worth getting as well as evo? what are the pro's and cons for each?

I would seriously consider running both games if it is worthwhile, and would value your opinions?

Thanks

tut tut i still cant believe you are still unsure about getting this, i can understand that with rF2 due out this year it might put some of buying rF. but you`ve got a spare 10 euros or so check out the special edition copys on flebay
you wount be sorry :good:
:D That's me :D

I am less concerned about the 10 €, more about the effort I need to put in, if I then find out i dont like it, it would be a shame.

I downloaded last night the F1 MAK mod, it is waiting to be installed, though I do not know whether the demo works with it. If turns out well, I 'invest' 10€.

I am less concerned about the 10 €, more about the effort I need to put in, if I then find out i dont like it, it would be a shame.

so long as you are ok with extracting files to folders (biggest problems are caused by screwing this up)

a good tip is never install more than 1 mod/track without running the game and loading said mod/track.

final selling point i`m 47 and dont really understand computers, but with a little care installing mods i rearly get problems :pray3:

What is the most fun, and what mods are popular in the club races?

thats a hard 1 to answer :question:

check out the RD dl section clicky pretty much every thing there has been run in the club events.

popular things at the mo are, Cart Prolog, Go Karts, Mini`s bangers and normal racing, MMG F1 PE, we`ll be running the BMW 1 series soon these have been recently updated and the previous version was very good.

OK the banger races got me...

(and the quality of the F1 mod, though I think the F1 has a very easy handling compared to the F3000 in GTRE, but to be honest, I am not in the position to judge which is more correct)

Will take a little bit till I join you as I am off the next 1,5 weeks, but promised, I will order it!

I've been trying to get my wheel set up with rfactor(got everything feeling good for the most part) but the game seems to default my wheel to 200 degrees of rotation. I've looked around in game and in my controller.ini file but I can't find any options for this. Does anyone know how I can change the degrees of rotation the game will recognize(I'd like to get it around 450).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%