1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question RE: Contract offers for new season.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Mark Todd, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Hi, I have 2 races to go. I currently sit 7th in the championship with lotus. I am 20 points ahead of Schumacher (my named rival). Finished the last race 20th, and after 3 consecutive poor finishes, Lotus have withdrawn all their offers and have now informed me that they have to let me go at the end of the season.

The smaller teams that were interested have also cooled their interest.

So here's my question (as this is my first season) will mercedes offer me a drive if I finish above Schu in the points tally? Or could it be that I may get a random offer from another team? or even, is it possible not to get offered a seat and then its start again?

Anyone any ideas?

2. Same scenario happened to me. My current team Sauber change their mind by letting me go as well as STR. After i beat Nico Rosberg as my main rival after the last race, Mecedes GP offered a seat beside MSC
  3. So, as long as I beat Schu in the championship, I should be driving for Merc next season? Nice.. I will look forward to that.

Anyone know what would happen if I don't manage to finish above him?
  4. You have to hand your game back lol
  5. Hey, it doesn't say that anywhere in the instructions...! Ye gods, I've been had sir!
  6. Lol you should always read the small print
  7. Hmmm, so basically, I have to do a "Schumacher" on Schumacher in the next two races?? ie, smash him into the wall??

Well, Uncle Damon will be pleased..
  8. Don`t forget Rubens he`ll be ur best buddy