Question on Nvidia Control Panel

I didn't see any other forums for computer hardware so i'll ask this here. In the NVIDIA Control Panel, under Program Settings, this line: Cuda-GPUs, when you click on it it has a drop down box with this: 0- Use Global Setting OR 0- Use These GPUs, 0 Ge Force GTX960. Which one should you use? If it depends on your OS, here's some of my specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, 2668 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)------------Windows 7 Home Premium
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 9.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 8.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.85 GB
Total Virtual Memory 18.0 GB. Just trying to get the best Performance & quality out of my games. I'm not sure what " Use Global Setting " is, lol. If anyone can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I think i understand most of the other settings, unless someone wants to post how each line should be set as a example. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see any other forums for computer hardware so i'll ask this here. In the NVIDIA Control Panel, under Program Settings, this line: Cuda-GPUs, when you click on it it has a drop down box with this: 0- Use Global Setting OR 0- Use These GPUs, 0 Ge Force GTX960. Which one should you use? If it depends on your OS, here's some of my specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, 2668 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)------------Windows 7 Home Premium
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 9.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 8.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.85 GB
Total Virtual Memory 18.0 GB. Just trying to get the best Performance & quality out of my games. I'm not sure what " Use Global Setting " is, lol. If anyone can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I think i understand most of the other settings, unless someone wants to post how each line should be set as a example. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!
Global setting is simply the default setting in NCP applied to any software or video run on the system.
When you go to each individual game or profile under Manage 3d settings you can tinker with each setting without messing things up for everything else you want to do on your PC

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back