• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

[QUESTION] Fastest cars of each group?

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by alexrockmola, Oct 8, 2017.

1. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Which are the fastest cars from each group?

GT3?
    GTE?
    LMP1?
    LMP2?

2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,264
    All depends on the track combo as some are way faster on some but slower on others.

3. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Well..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    LeMans for example?

5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN

Ratings:
    +1,264
    no idea :sneaky:....test them and find out or look on the leaderboard and compare the times within each class.
    You thought I was gonna make it easy for ya and just give you the answers ? ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  6. Enagee

Enagee

Ratings:
    +76
    For Gt3

7. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Hahahaha yes.. :( You are evil

• Like Like x 1
  8. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Thank you!!

9. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN

Ratings:
    +1,264
    Just keep in mind that its really track dependant. I watched that video prior to a gt3 race at redbull ring. In this video the audi r8 was claimed to be the fastest...when we got to redbull ring the ferrari was nearly 2 secs than all the others.

10. Tobiman

Tobiman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +169
    Maybe it's just the driver? PCars2 is still hard to get the most out of for some like myself. I'm 3 secs off my normal AC pace with GT3 cars on redbull ring.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. alexrockmola

alexrockmola

Ratings:
    +6
    Interesting... Hahaha

12. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Sir Ropey Premium

Ratings:
    +90
    Every track I've raced on so far the Ferrari has been either be at the front or somewhere near the front, I think it has the edge over pretty much all the other GT3 cars, especially in straight line speed until you start getting into serious setups.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. bmanic

bmanic

Ratings:
    +183
    Keep in mind that AC, at least when track is set to optimum, is way faster than real life laptimes. So don't compare with that at least.

It's easier to overdrive the cars in pCars 2 as they don't immediately punish you in a similar vein as in AC, especially with driving aids turned on (which I find are way better implemented in AC). I actually suggest learning tracks with all driving aids turned off, then you get the "limits" of everything into your spine and once you then turn on the driving aids (remember to tweak them in the car setup or ICM to allow more slip and more tire skipping for ABS!) you'll automatically have better habits and thus do better laptimes.