PC2 [QUESTION] Fastest cars of each group?

Just keep in mind that its really track dependant. I watched that video prior to a gt3 race at redbull ring. In this video the audi r8 was claimed to be the fastest...when we got to redbull ring the ferrari was nearly 2 secs than all the others.
Maybe it's just the driver? PCars2 is still hard to get the most out of for some like myself. I'm 3 secs off my normal AC pace with GT3 cars on redbull ring.

Every track I've raced on so far the Ferrari has been either be at the front or somewhere near the front, I think it has the edge over pretty much all the other GT3 cars, especially in straight line speed until you start getting into serious setups.

Maybe it's just the driver? PCars2 is still hard to get the most out of for some like myself. I'm 3 secs off my normal AC pace with GT3 cars on redbull ring.

Keep in mind that AC, at least when track is set to optimum, is way faster than real life laptimes. So don't compare with that at least.

It's easier to overdrive the cars in pCars 2 as they don't immediately punish you in a similar vein as in AC, especially with driving aids turned on (which I find are way better implemented in AC). I actually suggest learning tracks with all driving aids turned off, then you get the "limits" of everything into your spine and once you then turn on the driving aids (remember to tweak them in the car setup or ICM to allow more slip and more tire skipping for ABS!) you'll automatically have better habits and thus do better laptimes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back