Question about starting a season

Hi all,

I just picked up RBR and have a really noob question (sorry)....

When ever i start a season, i get the option to do a recce.... sometimes if i do one, my start time for the actual rally is, say, 7:11 (changes)

If i go straight to the rally, the start time os maybe 9:45 (again, changes)

Is this start time, the time of day? or is it 9:45secs added onto my time due to not doing the recce properly etc? Not sure if i'm being penalised.

Cheers

When ever i start a season, i get the option to do a recce.... sometimes if i do one, my start time for the actual rally is, say, 7:11 (changes)

If i go straight to the rally, the start time os maybe 9:45 (again, changes)

Is this start time, the time of day? or is it 9:45secs added onto my time due to not doing the recce properly etc? Not sure if i'm being penalised.

I'm pretty sure it will relate to your starting time. You won't be penalised for doing a reccie.

Cheers for the reply..... but what is my starting time? Surely if i go staight to the rally, my start time should be 0:00?

As i said... noob question, so i apologise if this is really simple stuff :)

I haven't done the off-line Championship for a long time now, but I think it is either the time of day to start, or your starting time in relation to the other AI drivers. ie. maybe starting 9.45 mins after the first driver starts his stage.

Maybe someone else here can confirm it or advise?

Dude ive done alot of RBR seasons, and the start time your talking about is the time of the day you start the stage, if you do the recce before hand it wont give you any extra time from the later start on the stage its simply a refrence of when you started the stage.

Also the only time you can get penalised out side of the actual stage is in the sevice park, and thats only if you took longer than the allowed time to service your car. (I recomend going with managers advice for the service park).

hope that helps

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea