Resource icon

Tracks Queensland (3 seasons, 4 Layouts) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon updated Queensland Raceway (2 seasons) with a new update entry:

Queensland Raceway v2.00 for AMS, Extensive track renovation, Open all 4 layouts

Hello AMS racers,

I am pleased to present another extensive track rebuild for AMS.

Queensland Raceways 4 Layouts in 3 seasons.

Rebuilt track sections from satellite image to open all 4 layouts.
Clubman, Sprint, and Sportsman layouts are now available along with the original National circuit.
Track surface and pit lane re mapping with Reiza textures and shaders.
New groove, skid, marble graphic effects for all 4 layouts.
New scratch built 3D curbs with customized Reiza texture and worn...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Queensland Raceway v2.00 for AMS, Extensive track renovation, Open all 4 layouts

The alternate layouts are surprisingly fun and the additional corners are interesting.

I found the Sprint layout to be great fun in both the larger StockV8 or SuperV8 cars, and the small but tricky trainer.

I am not much of a drifter, but in my research I learned that the Sportsman layout is often used by these guys where the final set of sweeping curves are a perfect match for this driving style.

I recommend setting the initial dynamic track condition to light or none for your practice/qual/race session. The rubber will lay down quickly due to the short track length (even faster with more cars on track), and the increasing grip levels are noticeable and add to the Queensland experience.

Cheers

QLDClub_Sp_loading.jpg
QLDNational_Sp_loading.jpg
QLDSports_Sp_loading.jpg
QLDSprint_Sp_loading.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Gregory, what an amazing update. Top notch quality, so much fun to race the V8 Supercars and watching replays ! Good job on the updated advertisements textures and curbs. Have to go now for another race :)

I re-downloaded and reinstalled after deleting the old versions..oddly tried all 3 seasons of the national version spring,summer and dry summer..2 wouldnt load but no mesage, and spring gave me the same error code..then scrolling up noticed all the same variants and seasons listed again..clicking on the national version worked there. I have no idea while each track season and variant is listed twice..but at least it works. Thanks for the quick replies and all your generous effort for the AMS community.

Thanks for the quick replies and all your generous effort for the AMS community.

Hi,

Almost for sure you have a version conflict with Queensland in your locations folder.

Can you double check your locations folder and delete any existing "Queensland" folders.

Then reinstall v2.00 from your download... I am sure you don't need to download again.

PS... Is it possible you accidentally copied a Queensland folder into another track folder? Try a serach of your locations folder for "Queensland".

Cheers

Awesome track! Thanks :) The attention to detail on all the track surroundings make this track really stand out for me. Very immersive! I'm loving the different layouts too.
I'd love to give this 5 stars but I do have one issue. I'm getting a lot of flickering on two of the tyre walls on all the layouts. These being the ones at the end of two of the straights. Turn 3 and turn 6, as they'd are referred to on the National layout. The flickering starts suddenly from about the 200m mark approaching the corners. I'd love to see this fixed, as other than that, the quality is excellent.

I did delete the old version first.

The flickering starts suddenly from about the 200m mark approaching the corners. I'd love to see this fixed, as other than that, the quality is excellent.

Yeah its a problem. Z-fights are a game engine problem and sometimes impossible to solve.

I guess I should have removed the tire belts. I did take measures to reduce the z-fighting issues, and the car type used makes a difference too.

In my final testing I felt the problem was a minor one.

When the final mega package is released shortly, I will decide on what to do here.

Cheers

I don't know if anyone else is having this but, whilst racing with AI some of them will suddenly go a lap down to the leader for no reason whatsoever. Any way to fix it?

I assume you are using stock AMS cars.

I have noticed a few reports of strange AI issues in the last week or two. I wonder if something has been broken in the recent AMS updates. There is no reason for these problems from the track side of things.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back