F1 2012 Qualified 1st in Williams at Australia

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
So this is my first season and first team, Williams.

I have the difficulty on Legend and I'm using Remy's Realism Mod on "Low" aggression.

I just qualified 0.2xx seconds in front of any other car.

I know I'm not that good, because my race pace is terrible.
I even restarted the session to try THREE times, each time I came out on top. In on of the sessions Maldonado was 2nd.
This isn't my first career using Remy's mod, but it is in the Williams.

Is the Williams over-powered?

• Deleted member 137812

Hmm, what distance mod do you use? (so 50, 75 or 100%)
What track did it happen?
You should download the latest version, which doesnt include different aggression's anymore and might solve something?

• Deleted member 137812

Yeah, Williams is overpowered. Just like every car (almost). We can make laptimes better than in real life, so they are. :D But Williams should be more of a race-day car. Due to the lower tyre wear.
Williams is almost equal to Lotus in this game when it gets to performance, me and a couple of friends tested this on xbox.

nullsys they go low 26.xxx already in qualifying and it just started, will post a screenshot of end result.

Williams is almost equal to Lotus in this game when it gets to performance, me and a couple of friends tested this on xbox.

nullsys they go low 26.xxx already in qualifying and it just started, will post a screenshot of end result.

Well, if it's going to help someone I can do a test with all cars on 1 track to see which car's the best (McLaren) and which is the worst (HRT). Actually to see the cars in the middle. :D Cuz I was surprised someone said Caterham is better than Toro Rosso. If that's true - it'd be awesome if I can go to a slower car! :D

Well, if it's going to help someone I can do a test with all cars on 1 track to see which car's the best (McLaren) and which is the worst (HRT). Actually to see the cars in the middle. :D Cuz I was surprised someone said Caterham is better than Toro Rosso. If that's true - it'd be awesome if I can go to a slower car! :D
The Caterham is more comfortable to drive, but it is not faster than the Toro Rosso.
If you do test the cars please post your findings in this thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ions-family-traits-also-some-surprises.57793/

That's where some others are posting their findings....

As part of our handicap championship, we're going to eventually test the performance of all cars in all the tracks. We'll be posting our findings.

~ As a sidenote, a second tester came to similar, if not exactly the same results as me in Australia. The Caterham is definitely better (at least in this track!) than the Toro Rosso. We are foreseeing a change in performance for each track though, so stay tuned!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back