1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WIP QLD Raceway WIP

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Mikec87, May 11, 2010.

1. Mikec87

Mikec87
    Premium Member

Hi guys. I have started the QLD Raceway for rFactor and it is in the very early stages. I have been given the original CAD file from QLD Raceway (the same guys that helped me with Lakeside).

It should be quite accurate and will come together really fast. Most of the work will be done with BTB with building done in 3Ds max.

Mike :)

Attached Files:

2. Looking forward to this one especially if its got some of those bumps extending into the braking areas.

3. Will it be brakey under bumps? :D

Seriously, looking forward to this - the current version doesn't really cut it anymore.

4. Mikec87

Mikec87
    Premium Member

Hi guys. Just a small update. Slowley but surely.

Attached Files:

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Since I live in Queensland, I'll be quite interested in this one. Looking forward to a nice accurate version of the "paperclip". Despite the criticism within Australian racing sources, I have always thought QLD Raceway was a good track, especially for spectator viewing.

6. Mikec87

Mikec87
    Premium Member

Just some more updates. Starting to get the main areas done and adding some object like tyres and walls etc.

Once I am happy with that I can do the trees and then fine tune the details.

Attached Files: