Q4 2015 NSM/Dynamic Track Build is out

...is out when? thought it was supposed to be out by now. or was i right and its delayed?

(edit -- i know it was delayed till today, just thought it was supposed to be out this morning USA time)

Hello, I gave iRacing a try in June. After several funny races with Mazda I tested the Cadillac in order to check how GT were handling.
I was bit disapointed, especially by grip/tires (lack of) feeling and decided not to buy anything else and go back to Rfactor2.
Few weeks ago my registration has been renewed automatically (I guess it's usual mistake). So, my account is still active and considering to try it again. I'm wondering if this dynamic track system does bring noticable change in global experience or not?

Few weeks ago my registration has been renewed automatically (I guess it's usual mistake). So, my account is still active and considering to try it again.

Your account has been renewed because You haven't turned of auto renewal in My account settings. Check Your credit card as I'm sure You have been charged for that.

Atm I am slightly dissapointed with the performance after the latest update.
I went from 120+ fps to mid 40's with lowered graphic settings on an i7 2600 16 gb gtx 970 ssc 4gb on a 34 dell ultra wide curved monitor 3440 x 1440p.
Not sure if it's due to the low fps but the ffb just feels heavy and numb with very little feel during cornering.....no clipping.
Cars seem to have alot more grip which is nice.
I've ready that for many performance has dropped and become quit stuttery.
Anyone else having these issues?
There was one possible improvement that said to switch a line in your render.ini file
Seperatedynamictrackpass=2 to 1 but I am unable to find this line?
Any other possible solutions?

Cheers

Yes, I confirm. 26€. A soon as I received the mail, I investigated and found quickly out the way to turn off auto renewal.
That's why I wrote it must be usual mistake.
You register for free and then totally forget it was autorenewal by default.
but business is business

Atm I am slightly dissapointed with the performance after the latest update.
I went from 120+ fps to mid 40's with lowered graphic settings on an i7 2600 16 gb gtx 970 ssc 4gb on a 34 dell ultra wide curved monitor 3440 x 1440p.
Not sure if it's due to the low fps but the ffb just feels heavy and numb with very little feel during cornering.....no clipping.
Cars seem to have alot more grip which is nice.
I've ready that for many performance has dropped and become quit stuttery.
Anyone else having these issues?
There was one possible improvement that said to switch a line in your render.ini file
Seperatedynamictrackpass=2 to 1 but I am unable to find this line?
Any other possible solutions?

Cheers

I've disabled the option that gives you visual feedback of track rubber and stuff like in the graphics menu and that worked for me. (not sure what it's called exactly) No stutters since then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back