• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

PT Sims GT Cars..?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Mark Guy, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    Hi.
    I DL this mod last night and would just like to know if anyone is using this mod.
    If I install it will my game still be ok..??? Is it worth installinand is it stable?

Thanks

2. Carlos Moutinho

Carlos Moutinho

Ratings:
    +3
    Don't worry Mark . We use this excellent mod in our championship in Portugal and it works just fine :dance2:

3. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +768
    As Carlos said, Mark - nothing to worry about. The cars are a blast to drive, and it does not affect your game in any way. :D

4. Carlos Moutinho

Carlos Moutinho

Ratings:
    +3
  5. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks guys, I installed it and it is really a cool Mod.
    :)

6. Hans Gunnar Hansen

Hans Gunnar Hansen

Ratings:
    +0
    Are these cars added in a new class in the game, or are they added to the GT Pro class with matching performance?

7. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    They are added in the GT Pro Class.... I have not really done that much testing, so can't give a defo answer no the perfomance difference.

8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Ratings:
    +219
    Fuel Mileage between the Modded Cars and Evo cars is quite big with Modded cars being alot less fuel efficient.

9. Philip Oakley

Philip Oakley

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to change the fuel mileage of the modded cars? Is it possible?

Thanks!