PSD TEMPLATE BY ALKMNDZA

PSD TEMPLATE BY ALKMNDZA

Change the Red colors (saturation) to any color you want and made your own helmets. The layers are in spanish but you can rename them.

Please if you made a helmet with my template, please give some credit! :roflmao:

Its a template!!! the helmet is all red, just change the color to any you want.

Look something like that (3D Preview)

!!TEMPLATE HELMET!!.jpg

Inside the psd file you can find folders/layers with all my desings

Enjoy It!!! :roflmao:

first download again the 3d model by ml2166, check if is in 3D first (your image say is not!) and replace the texture with any other image (or my template).

Its a problem with the 3d model, not with the template (my template is not a 3d template, is for replace on a 3d model and see how look your work)

sorry bad english

first download again the 3d model by ml2166, check if is in 3D first (your image say is not!) and replace the texture with any other image (or my template).

Its a problem with the 3d model, not with the template (my template is not a 3d template, is for replace on a 3d model and see how look your work)

sorry bad english

I've just explained that his version of Photoshop appears to have the 3D menu tab missing, so it won't open in 3D form.

I download again the 3d model by ml2166 but when i open this file, he open in 2d
looks like this
89ceacecfe699.bmp

So what version Photoshop use??

Wait, i show the 3d preview, just for see how look in 3d model, is not a 3d template/models, is a .psd file with all my desing layers include, repeat is not a 3d model like ml2166, is for use on the 3d model for make your desings

hey ALKMNDZA,can you make a detailed tutorial on how to make helmet...i have watched ML2166's guide but still can't figure it out..so i hope you can make one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back