1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps4 or Xbox 1

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jason Lancett, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Jason Lancett

Jason Lancett

Ratings:
    +34
    Ok guys.. which console has the most people on servers.. I'm only buying a console for asseto corsa..

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    side question ... PC version is not considered ?
    there are plenty advantages in PC version of AC (or simracing in general)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +99
    Digitalfoundry of eurogamer website may help

4. aleph

aleph

Ratings:
    +56
    If you can have it on PC, don't even consider the console version. I own both the PC and the XBox versions and the difference in quality and features - not to mention price - is striking.

5. Tye

Tye

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this more popular than FM6?

6. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    generaly nope .. but these are different genres of racing games so .....

7. Tye

Tye

Ratings:
    +0
    I just see more activity on this game more so than I do for FM6.

8. aleph

aleph

Ratings:
    +56
    Answering the original question: I can't tell about the PS4 version, but I have just fired Assetto Corsa on Xbox One and found a total of only 16 online users participating in three races out of over a hundred lobbies; most are empty. Possibly one of the reasons for this is that you can't create private lobbies, but the situation doesn't seem much better with the PC version: only 7 users in a server in Germany, all the others empty. (For comparison, right now Forza 6 has several thousand users online.)

9. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    well the activity around AC is mostly players talking about it :) .. which makes sense as it is not finnished game so there is more to talk about, to suggest, to complain, to react to ... playerbase wise AC is nowhere near FM or GT numbers .. specialy if you consider only consoles ... so it comes down to what you want from your racing game .. if you want something more "forza like" or if you lean more towards simulation

10. Strahil Kotlarov

Strahil Kotlarov

Ratings:
    +27
    You should consider puchasing the game on PC,the console version of the game is rather inferior and it will never be as good as the PC version period.
    You are missing out on many quality mods that should be played and alot of key elements not to mention higher quality visuals,higher frames etc.

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    The only recommendation is PC, particularly if you have to buy a console!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tye

Tye

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll stick to Formula-1 and PC.