• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

[PS4] Great game, but...

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Xtince, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Xtince

Xtince

Ratings:
    +0
    I've dirt rally on the PS4. First of all i think it is a great game. But i have a couple of issues, that you guys maybe can help me out with.

I own a thrustmaster T150 steering wheel. At first playing the game i didnt have force feedback at all! After searching i found a post of Thrustmaster on facebook, with some settings for the thrustmaster wheels for dirt rally. After these settings i feel kinda like some ffb from the wheel, but it still isn't great. Maybe some off you guys with a thrustmaster t150 can share there settings here?

I also have a "problem" with my basshakers/buttkicker with dirt rally. I tweaked the audio a bit and have a little bit of bass threw the basshakers. But this is nothing compared for example with the bass i have with Project Cars. Does someone has a solution for this 'problem'?

Thank you very much!

2. Fydo

Fydo

Ratings:
    +0
    all are well . the only solution to the problem is that codemaster remove any patch to fix it. I have the beast t500 and butter game . I hope to settle it soon, if not be meat for sale