F1 2010 PS3 - Singapore bug?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris Jenkins

Driving til the wheels fall off
Hey everyone.
I've restarted my career and I'm in my first season with HRT.
I've dominated the whole season thanks to good setups but I come to Singapore and I'm over 1 second off the pace, no matter how perfect I drive.

Is this a common issue with the track?
I'm not making any mistakes. I'm using setups that have got me pole and race wins in pretty much every race of the season, but I'm far off the pace at this track.

Anyone have a similiar issue?

Completely legit post I guess. *cough* Spain *cough*

Cheers :). You have not dominated Spain. Anyway Singapore is easy enough to win if you don't make any mistakes which makes it very hard to win lol. I was catching Vettel towards the end once in 2nd place by about 5 tenths until I kept on making a mistake which would void my previous efforts.

I dominated everything in my first season except singapore (skipped the race I was so slow) , in fact i dominated every season up until I took on expert mode ( my s5) including Spain.

Spain is possible to win in the dry without tyre sim on

Saying it is easy to win at singapore if you don't make mistakes is a bit patronising.

@Chris - what difficulty are you playing at?

Singapore takes lots of practice to just be able to drive and remember. To me it was that alot of the corners were all the same. Instead of learning the flow it was more like memorizing math; counting gear changes in order instead of learning the character of the corners.

I dominated everything in my first season except singapore (skipped the race I was so slow) , in fact i dominated every season up until I took on expert mode ( my s5) including Spain.

Spain is possible to win in the dry without tyre sim on

Saying it is easy to win at singapore if you don't make mistakes is a bit patronising.

@Chris - what difficulty are you playing at?

Tyre sim then yes it is possible but if he's on expert it is very unlikely to be dominant. Singapore is winnable, the hardest thing about it is the track itself which many people confuse with the AI. Practice (yes that phrase again :p) here is more important then other tracks. The AI is over a second in qualifying and you can hold them up till the pitstops. If you get lucky there then you can win. Its the mistakes that make you lose. The AI is fast in the race but you can hold them up/catch them if you make 0 mistakes.

Hey everyone.
I've restarted my career and I'm in my first season with x360 key.
I've dominated the whole season thanks to good setups but I come to Singapore and I'm over 1 second off the wifirobin, no matter how perfect I drive.

Is this a common issue with the track?
I'm not making any mistakes. I'm using setups that have got me air multiplier and race wins in pretty much every race of the season, but I'm far off the pace at this track.

Anyone have a similiar issue?

Spain is possible to win in the dry without tyre sim on.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.