1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 F1 2013 Advanced Wheel Setup

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Marcel van Es, Aug 25, 2014.

1. This weekend I bought f1 2013. I had F12010 and my G27 worked fine.

Now there is an advanced wheel setup. I can get a normal setup. The wheel does not feel right i a straight line when i am going fast. Does anyone have a standaard 'advanced wheel setup' which i can use for a basic setup?

many thanks in advance
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Have a look through this sticky, and see if there is something there that may point you in the right direction.

Some settings may work cross-platform, so I wouldn't ignore settings that are stated as a G27 on PC.

Certainly an important setting is that the override input device is set to wheel (if available on the PS3)

3. Oke, thx for your reply!

FYI: on a PS3 there is no option for input device (red it but couldnot find in in F2013/PS3)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. "The wheel does not feel right i a straight line when i am going fast". What do you mean ?
  5. I have the exact same problem but i cant get into my advanced wheel settings at all to change something. Maybe u guys know how i can fix that its on the ps3 as wel..