1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PS3 F1 2013 Advanced Wheel Setup

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Marcel van Es, Aug 25, 2014.

1. This weekend I bought f1 2013. I had F12010 and my G27 worked fine.

Now there is an advanced wheel setup. I can get a normal setup. The wheel does not feel right i a straight line when i am going fast. Does anyone have a standaard 'advanced wheel setup' which i can use for a basic setup?

many thanks in advance

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Have a look through this sticky, and see if there is something there that may point you in the right direction.

Some settings may work cross-platform, so I wouldn't ignore settings that are stated as a G27 on PC.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2013-wheel-settings-list.75175/

Certainly an important setting is that the override input device is set to wheel (if available on the PS3)

[​IMG]

3. Oke, thx for your reply!

FYI: on a PS3 there is no option for input device (red it but couldnot find in in F2013/PS3)

• Like Like x 1
  4. "The wheel does not feel right i a straight line when i am going fast". What do you mean ?

5. I have the exact same problem but i cant get into my advanced wheel settings at all to change something. Maybe u guys know how i can fix that its on the ps3 as wel..