Prove that i am not lying about the FSR 2012 WT Season Highlights

Recent Critism's have me startled about that i have lied to people about the season highlights for the WT well here is prove that i am working on it 1 picture on round 1 wt

THAT IS ALL AND STILL WIP That i said

Ron Squire
FSR WT RD1 P2.jpg

Recent Critism's have me startled about that i have lied to people about the season highlights for the WT well here is prove that i am working on it 1 picture on round 1 wt

THAT IS ALL AND STILL WIP That i said

Ron SquireView attachment 34661
It seems there is a bug with the graphics because the FSR track banners seem a bit messed up which wasn´t the case on this track, you should check again if that is a track error or if it happens while recording the footage and if it´s a track error delete the 01_Australia Folder in the FSR2012 Track Folder and redownload it with the simsync.

It seems there is a bug with the graphics because the FSR track banners seem a bit messed up which wasn´t the case on this track, you should check again if that is a track error or if it happens while recording the footage and if it´s a track error delete the 01_Australia Folder in the FSR2012 Track Folder and redownload it with the simsync.
there is no track error it sometimes happen on some tracks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back