HI :)

NEW COMPATIBILITY
Sim Racing Studio is dedicated and optimized for ProSimu T1000 2M and 3M simulators (Dyadic version).
▪️Easy to configure
▪️Optimized for ProSimu Simulators
▪️Quick to make adjustments
▪️Powerful
▪️1 single interface
▪️1 single page of quick settings with sliders
▪️Saving by car profile (if the game allows it)
▪️Quickly updated game database (FSX 2020 and F1 2020 compatible already)
▪️Compatible with some game consoles.
▪️Price $ 49 US available on SimRacing Studio.

The other simulators based on PRS 200 actuators will soon be compatible!

srs.jpg

HI :)

ZOOM ON T1000 - The T100 is a static chassis combining elegance and functionality
▪️ Robust metal frame
▪️ Adjustable seat brackets
▪️ Adjustable pedal plate
▪️ Adjustable predrilled steering wheel plate

and in addition he is beautiful :inlove:

116042368_3396248680426133_1965621607173820109_o.jpg

Hi, always work in progres : we are doing some minor change and stress test again. Then if all is ok -----> release date will be annonced ;-)

Thanks for your patience - Patrick.

Hi! I've contacted your North American Rep to discuss a purchase of the P5MP, but was wondering for myself and others what the release date is for the P7MP, or if you have any more details than what you have already shared..

Thanks mate, still shows as available soon on the site when you click platforms lol. Now the question is, for the extra 10k+ AUD, is it worth it over the PT Actuator rig? (But PT you get 150mm stroke standard)

Last edited:
Hi! I've contacted your North American Rep to discuss a purchase of the P5MP, but was wondering for myself and others what the release date is for the P7MP, or if you have any more details than what you have already shared..

Hello Everybody,

All the ProSimu team wish you an Happy and Healthy new year.

The ProSimu 7 motion family is released : T7 Pro, P7MP and T1000 7 Motion. And a new rig : T1000 AL : a mixed Steal/Aluminium cockpit.

- > A innovative 6 DOF + 2 effects (rear and front traction loss) for private and Professional use.

- > use the ProSimu PRS 200 actuators that are the best solution for car and flight simulation.

-> 44 mouvements/sec for the road details => only possible with the ProSimu PRS 200 actuators with CANBus Communication for a maximum speed.

-> 200mm stroke - 280mms/s and 2G of accélération for a maximum of impact during braking and acceleration phase.

-> steel frame for a maximum rigidity and longevity.

-> Professional after sales service.

-> Minimum platform high is only 43cm.

Compared to conventional 6DOF hexapod or stewart platform : our solution bring you a more intensive 6 DOF experience with 2 more effects (rear and front traction loss) and a great immersion with the speed and acceleration of the actuators PRS 200.

It's the best profesionnal 6 DOF of the market for private using and the best 6DOF solution for professional training (if you take in consideration the price) ! Validated by officials pilots of Le Mans series.

Thanks

Patrick

Thanks mate, still shows as available soon on the site when you click platforms lol. Now the question is, for the extra 10k+ AUD, is it worth it over the PT Actuator rig? (But PT you get 150mm stroke standard)

It's not only 150mm-200mm difference. There is a major difference between a DIY Chinese solution and ProSimu professional solution.

First : We are professional French company that build around 20 differents simulators since 2009 for private and professional use.

We have lot of reseller all around the world : Canada/US/Germany/Italy/UK/Japan/Spain/Russia.....

We have around 30 gaming room around the world that use our Professional solution.

We build our own actuators ProSimu PRS 200 with high quality and CE certification. Our actuators are machined with a precision of one hundredth of a millimeter inside high tech company fully automatized. Compared to a small workshop in China....

We use high end servo drive and high end servo motor with a meticulos quality control that allow our actuators to give you 44 Mouvements/sec. Compared to a cheap servo motor + servo drive @ $150.
The cheap servo drive and servo motor will have big latency that will never give you the 44 mouvements/sec for the road effect and realistic feels.

- 200mm stroke - 280mms/s and 2G of accélération is necessary for a maximum impact during braking and acceleration phase :

We are the only company that will give you 6DOF motion simulator and 2 real rear and front traction loss. The Chinese company have only 6 DOF simulator : the 2 side Sway actuators are fixed to the side of the frame and could only bring you a yaw mouvement but never a real front or rear traction loss sytem.

-> We use steel frame for a maximum rigidity and longevity. It's a professional solution compared to DIY Chinese system that use a aluminium profile

-> ProSimu have a real Professional after sales service. The Chinese company use his clients for the after sales service.....

If you look for a professional and quality product that is completely finished with a real after sales service choose ProSimu.

Thanks Patrick

It's not only 150mm-200mm difference. There is a major difference between a DIY Chinese solution and ProSimu professional solution.

First : We are professional French company that build around 20 differents simulators since 2009 for private and professional use.

We have lot of reseller all around the world : Canada/US/Germany/Italy/UK/Japan/Spain/Russia.....

We have around 30 gaming room around the world that use our Professional solution.

We build our own actuators ProSimu PRS 200 with high quality and CE certification. Our actuators are machined with a precision of one hundredth of a millimeter inside high tech company fully automatized. Compared to a small workshop in China....

We use high end servo drive and high end servo motor with a meticulos quality control that allow our actuators to give you 44 Mouvements/sec. Compared to a cheap servo motor + servo drive @ $150.
The cheap servo drive and servo motor will have big latency that will never give you the 44 mouvements/sec for the road effect and realistic feels.

- 200mm stroke - 280mms/s and 2G of accélération is necessary for a maximum impact during braking and acceleration phase :

We are the only company that will give you 6DOF motion simulator and 2 real rear and front traction loss. The Chinese company have only 6 DOF simulator : the 2 side Sway actuators are fixed to the side of the frame and could only bring you a yaw mouvement but never a real front or rear traction loss sytem.

-> We use steel frame for a maximum rigidity and longevity. It's a professional solution compared to DIY Chinese system that use a aluminium profile

-> ProSimu have a real Professional after sales service. The Chinese company use his clients for the after sales service.....

If you look for a professional and quality product that is completely finished with a real after sales service choose ProSimu.

Thanks Patrick

You make some good points there about quality control, precision, and customer service. However, at 30k AUD plus 2k shipping, that's out of my price range :cry:

I just got a second hand PT Actuator rig with 4 actuators plus 1 for traction loss (With a steel base instead of the aluminium profile for traction loss), for 9k AUD including cockpit and seat.

Maybe Prosimu in the future, you never know.

You make some good points there about quality control, precision, and customer service. However, at 30k AUD plus 2k shipping, that's out of my price range :cry:

I just got a second hand PT Actuator rig with 4 actuators plus 1 for traction loss (With a steel base instead of the aluminium profile for traction loss), for 9k AUD including cockpit and seat.

Maybe Prosimu in the future, you never know.

You are welcome when you want with the new 7 Motion series T7 Pro, T1000 7 Motion and P7MP : the new innovative 6 DOF by ProSimu (with rear and front traction loss) and powered by the PRS 200 actuators.

Thanks Patrick

These are pretty sturdy actuators. I've had the P5MP platform for a year and a half, without any issues.

I estimate the four actuators are holding up about 300kg in my case (my rig is on the heavier side), and while racing with fairly aggressive settings they are only loaded to about 40% their continuous duty rating, so I do believe the 200kg per actuator claim.

I have a couple ballscrew-based machines I've assembled for other hobbies. The actuator mechanics, servos, and servo drives are all high quality parts - I'd expect them to hold up to much more abuse than a typical home user is going to throw at them.

It's definitely sturdier than the DIY solutions, but whether that's something you need is certainly a tradeoff vs price.

These are pretty sturdy actuators. I've had the P5MP platform for a year and a half, without any issues.

I estimate the four actuators are holding up about 300kg in my case (my rig is on the heavier side), and while racing with fairly aggressive settings they are only loaded to about 40% their continuous duty rating, so I do believe the 200kg per actuator claim.

I have a couple ballscrew-based machines I've assembled for other hobbies. The actuator mechanics, servos, and servo drives are all high quality parts - I'd expect them to hold up to much more abuse than a typical home user is going to throw at them.

It's definitely sturdier than the DIY solutions, but whether that's something you need is certainly a tradeoff vs price.
Certainly, I have the PT Actuator rig with the older steel traction loss base and platform and MDBOX instead of the newer AASD15A they now use.

If I ever upgrade I'd like to get the P7MP to give it a try! I just don't know if I'll be able to justify the big price difference with selling my current motion rig and going to that... I'd likely only get one if one came up for sale used, but that's unlikely in Australia.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613346510093.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613346510093.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 115
@ProSimu

Are you able to upgrade from a P5MP to the P7MP? I have a local supplier and tossing up getting the P5MP for now, selling my current motion and upgrading the P5MP to the P7MP in the future. But that really depends on the upgradeability of the P5MP. Cheers!

Also if I buy direct from you guys instead, does that include Australia's GST and any import duties?

Last edited:
They have an upgrade listet in their shop.

Oh nice, I didn't see that before!

@ProSimu

Are you able to upgrade from a P5MP to the P7MP? I have a local supplier and tossing up getting the P5MP for now, selling my current motion and upgrading the P5MP to the P7MP in the future. But that really depends on the upgradeability of the P5MP. Cheers!

Also if I buy direct from you guys instead, does that include Australia's GST and any import duties?

Yes, it's possible to upgrade from P5MP to P7MP.
Our webshop will indicate the price with French Tax for UE market and without tax for non UE market.
So for Autralia, UK, USA..... you will pay your local tax.

Yes, it's possible to upgrade from P5MP to P7MP.
Our webshop will indicate the price with French Tax for UE market and without tax for non UE market.
So for Autralia, UK, USA..... you will pay your local tax.
Thanks, got it.

Another question, why are the 3 bottom platform (surge, and front and rear traction loss) actuators double the price of the 4x vertical actuators? This doesn't make sense as they are all PRS200 actuators... So why does it cost double the price to go to 150mm or 200mm on 3 horizontal actuators vs 4x vertical PRS200 actuators?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back