PC1 Project Cars release date - HELP!

Hey everyone. So I have pre-ordered PCars on Xbox one like two months ago. I thought I will receive the game today, as it says everywhere it's on 7th now and not the 8th. But I did not receive it, called Game.co.uk, they said I should get it tomorrow as that's when the official release date is. But why does it say on PCars website it's 7th and also I can go on Xbox store and buy the game digitally already.. What the hell? Am I being stupid or is the game really out tomorrow on consoles or something? Is anyone else playing PCars on console already?

I guess I could buy the game on Xbox Store, and once I receive my order from GAME just return it and get a refund.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Damn. I ordered Limited Edition, but no sign of it...
So I guess, I could buy the game on Xbox Store + Limited Edition bundle, and return the physical copy back to GAME and get a refund. The only things I would loose out is Steel case and behind the scenes book... GRrr... What should I do guys, I wanna play :)

Spoke to them again, and basically they messed up with the release date, as they were not aware it was meant to be out today. By looking there is no difference between Physical Limited Edition and Digital Limited Edition, right? Obviously, I won't get the Metal case and Behind the scenes book, but is is it worth waiting till tomorrow just to have a look at the book - probably not. The only things might be different, when I look on GAME in the description it says you not only get 5 cars but also some more career events. However, then I go to Xbox store limited edition description, it only mentions cars. Anyone have any insight on this? Thanks

Well maybe it's my misunderstanding.. I thought digital copies were released at 00:01 and retail copies should be received by people in the morning on 7th. Well either way, I think I will buy digitally now, I've been waiting too long to wait one more day when I know I could be playing right now :)

I will take the PCars back to game and get refund.

Well maybe it's my misunderstanding.. I thought digital copies were released at 00:01 and retail copies should be received by people in the morning on 7th. Well either way, I think I will buy digitally now, I've been waiting too long to wait one more day when I know I could be playing right now :)

I will take the PCars back to game and get refund.

I downloaded it yesterday on the xbox then had the wait till midnight last night to play!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.