PC2 Project CARS 2: Ferrari DLC Trailer Leaked

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The next DLC for Project CARS 2 has been revealed - check out the leaked trailer for the upcoming Ferrari Essentials DLC...

Thanks to a bit of finger trouble over on the Xbox Store, it looks like sim racing fans have had an unexpected early reveal of the next scheduled DLC release for Project CARS 2. Inadvertently revealing the 'Ferrari Essentials' DLC trailer earlier than expected, we had the opportunity to take a look at the eight new cars and two new circuits set to be added to Project CARS 2 in the near future.

Swiftly removed from the Xbox store webpage once the error had been recognised, you can catch the trailer at the head of this article if you missed it first time around...

Ferrari Essentials DLC Contents:
  • 1956 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta
  • 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
  • 1978 Ferrari 512 BB LM
  • 1987 Ferrari F40
  • 1995 Ferrari F355 Challenge
  • 2014 Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta
  • 2015 Ferrari FXX K
  • 2017 Ferrari F12tdf
  • Mugello Circuit
  • Fiorano Circuit

No release date or pricing guide has been revealed by Slightly Mad Studios at this stage, however more details are expected to become known in the very near future.

Project CARS 2 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

PCARS 2 Ferrari DLC.jpg

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news, discussion and features on this sequel release to the hugely popular Project CARS franchise of games.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to the new DLC? Which car most appeals to you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Sorry had to laugh at the intro "may contain content inappropriate for children" should say "may contain content inappropriate for sim racers"

Sorry / tongue in cheek there
What? I had to go back and watch again. I never pay attention to those warning labels associated with games, but I'm confused how this may be inappropriate for children? I guess they have to cover all bases when it comes to litigation. Maybe it will cause depression when they realize they'll never be able to own a car like that! Wait, now I'm depressed. Where's the adult warning? :laugh:

The game is not quite a year old. And that was it? the last DLC?
Of course they are beautiful cars and two interesting tracks.
Nevertheless, I am disappointed. From PC2 could really have something good. And now it's a game that does not know where it belongs :speechless: very sad. :cry:

ok so ferraris are nice, ferraris are cool but why does every game producer always add so many of them when theres so many more relevant cars out there at the moment

fiorano is a nice addition but mugello is a circuit i personally cant stand

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea