• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) 1.2

High Resolution 6144 x 4096

1. Rogerson Roller

Rogerson Roller

Ratings:
    +40
    Rogerson Roller submitted a new resource:

Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) - High Resolution 6144 x 4096

Read more about this resource...

2. Bruce Paterson

Bruce Paterson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I cant open the dds file of this one in any apps that read dds. What did you save it in?

3. thearclight70

thearclight70

Ratings:
    +1
    ...maybe, I´m total stupid at the moment...but all donwloaded custom liveries won´t work. I´d made a copy of the original folder and placed it save in another "non gmae" folder. And put all downloaded liveries to the new and copied folder in the steam directory...
    But not a single one, incl. yours will show up in game. Have I to change another script to allow the game loading HD liveries and .dds files ?

4. thearclight70

thearclight70

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok...sorry...I was stupid ;) ...the liveries are there (in Photomode)...so the little preview won´t change...thanks...great work.

5. Rogerson Roller

Rogerson Roller

Ratings:
    +40
    Sorry, but my game works normally, maybe something is wrong with your game. Thank you. :thumbsup:

6. thearclight70

thearclight70

Ratings:
    +1
    ...mine too...right now...that´s what I meant in my last post. The liveries are not shown in the menu, when you click on the "custom livery" to view this you have to start the Showroom...and everything´s fine. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rogerson Roller

Rogerson Roller

Ratings:
    +40
    I understand, unfortunately this is a limitation that belongs to the engine of the game and we can not modify it, at least for now, let's see if anyone one day can unlock it. thanks :thumbsup: