Progress, Previews and Problems - My Formula Future Series for AMS.

pjlee1998

Peter Lee
Hi Guys,

A few weeks ago I posted about a series I am creating for AMS: http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...or-ams-need-some-help-on-a-few-things.143879/. Some people asked to keep them updated, so here it is, and it also gives me chance to ask a few questions!

So, what's happened since that post?
  • I've created 4 more team skins, each with 2 drivers (see bottom of post for previews).
  • I've finalised the driver and team list - all 15 teams and 30 drivers!
  • I've edited the series file with some extras e.g. No DRS in all sessions, limited tyre sets (see below as I have a query on these).
  • I've started to create my own V10 Hybrid Sounds.
  • I've returned to the skins in that first post and refined them.
But with this, I've come across a few issues.
  • Although I've included limited tyre sets in the Series file, AI always return to the softest compound, even with the compounds limited. Does anyone know a way of getting around this?
  • With no DRS, AI have difficulty passing, even when very close. They pull out of the slipstream but then ease off. @Keith Windsor mods are very good at avoiding this, does anyone know which files need to be edited in order to improve this? Any ideal numbers?
  • On this topic, is there a way to reduce dirty air produced by a car so they run closer together through high speed corners?
Cheers!
Answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated!

And as promised, a preview of the newly created skins (WIP)!

Citroën DS Racing -
Citroen.jpg

Mazda Mazdaspeed Racing -
Mazda.jpg

Ford Performance Racing -
Ford.jpg

Prodrive Subaru Racing -
Subaru.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No