1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Making rFM File...

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Charlie Lord, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hi guys,
    Currently I'm trying to make a specific mod for my game so only the 'vanilla' (default) cars are loaded. I will then run this mod through the rFactor Mod Launcher (version 2.0). However, so far I've had problems getting all the different cars I want to appear in the game menu.
    At first, I moved all the folders housing the default cars into one folder (DefaultCars it was called), and wrote this in the Vehicle Filter = OR: DefaultCars, as I looked at some other rFM files (RaceX being one, I remember), but this didn't work for me.
    I then moved the folders back out into the Vehicles folder, where they were before, and then used the Vehicle Filter = OR: yadayadayada, and listed all the different folders that contain the default cars. This worked fine, however for some reason didn't display the rTrainer cars (which I have and I included the folder in the =OR: section. :()

Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or does anyone have any tips to make this work? Thanks :)