1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with steering in game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Anthony Machenil, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Hi there,

This is hard to explain but I'll try, my english isn't that good.
    I recently installed GTR 2 and from then on my DFGT doesn't react very well in game.
    Every time I go into a corner, even just a little kink I have to rotate my steer for like 450° degrees or more and the ingame wheel only turns by an inch....

I have tried everything but I cannot find a solution.

2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

You need to set your rotation in the Logitech Profiler to a lower setting. I'm guessing it's set to around 900 degrees at the moment. Change is to somewhere closer to 300 degrees for Race 07, GTR etc.
  3. Then why do I have wheel that can go to 900°?
    Thx for the answer, it's solved!
  4. You need to adjust youre steering lock ingame aswell according to youre wheel settings..

Common ranges are;
    900 with roughly 32 lock
    720 with roughly 25 lock
    540 or 450 with 18/20 lock
    320 or 270 for open wheelers with roughly 22 lock

(Increasing it will make the steering more responsive)
    Experiment a bit see what suits you best.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Some games, Race 07 being one, doesn't utilize 900 degree rotation in the same way games like GSC, AC etc do. So you have to make it think it has a 320 degree rotation (example) to suit the game. You can set different profiles in the Logitech Profiler and then launch the game from the profiler using the tray icon.