1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEM WITH PURCHASE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Hello there! I've just bought a bunch of contents from the store but for some reason there's a miscalculation in the total.

See screenshot here.

problem.jpg

The total package of the content I bought sums 2132 vrp
    My wallet was 7500
    7500 - 2132 = 5368
    My current wallet shows 4369.
    I've submitted a ticket.
    Could you come back to me when you get a chance? Thank you!

EDIT: Didn't realize I was writing the thread subject in full caps. Sorry! Didn't mean to!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. sry only explanati on is you did not have 7500 in ur wallet. ive done it myself its nothing 2 be ashamed of.

3. I think I'm still able to read black on white ;) 2014-12-26 16.59.27.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Marcus Jaeger

Marcus Jaeger
    Sector3 Studios

Hi Emilio, I checked and it seems the system billed you for twice for the DTM 1992 pack. I have forwarded your report to a developer who can investigate the issue and reverse the duplicate transaction.

Most of the team is on holiday, so it may take some time. But if you are in a hurry to recover the vRP I may be able to provide an alternate solution via your helpdesk ticket.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Marcus thank you so muh for your kind reply (I got also your email). It's really no rush. I understand the Holidays and I've no problem waiting. Actually thank you for having had the courtesy and time to answer back in such short time!
    I know you got my ticket and that the issue will be address soon, so again, no problem!
    ...Besides, I still have 4k+ vrp to largely satisfy my "appetite"! :thumbsup:Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I double checked my last transactions, and they were correct, but obviously people may want to review recent purchases.