• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Problem with fixed setups. The setup restarts after we pass the session.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Raulnaca, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Raulnaca

Raulnaca

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

My name is Raúl and I lead a community in which we use your game. We are currently playing a championship with the brands cup (copa de marcas) mod.

We use fixed setups in which we can modify some variables (FreeSettings=47). The problem is that every time we go to others sessions (Practice 1 to Qual, Qual to warmup...) the setup restarts and returns to the default setup (our fixed).

It does not matter if users save their setup (fixed with their modifications) or make it a favorite. Whenever we pass the session, the setup is restarted to the fixed without their modifications.

How can we change this?

Is there any way I can prevent the setup from restarting every time we go to other sessions?

Thank you!
    PD: Sorry for my english :)

2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Premium

Ratings:
    +892
    The setup is taken from the server i believe so it does not matter if you save your setup locally it will not load it.

I believe you should be able to save it as favorite but that has never worked.

3. Raulnaca

Raulnaca

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes...

Thank you :)