F1 2013 Problem starting f1 2013

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
When I start F1 2013 in my computer it works well until it says ``press start button´´ when I press it the game closes, I know the game is ok because I´ve been playing it since it was released.

Any ideas?

Everything in the remote folder.

All the files which have 'profile' in their file name that are in remote folder, make up your profile. File names with 'ghost' in them are not really needed, they are just ghosts you race against (I hate ghost cars), but they are tiny anyway. You might as well save everything and restore everything when required.

Everything in the remote folder.

All the files which have 'profile' in their file name that are in remote folder, make up your profile. File names with 'ghost' in them are not really needed, they are just ghosts you race against (I hate ghost cars), but they are tiny anyway. You might as well save everything and restore everything when required.
Ok thanks, I uninstalled the game and deleted it, right now I´m downloading it again from steam, I hope that works :)

Actually...you don't need the full reinstall in steam. I just reformatted my PC and restored my steamapps folder to fresh 8.1 windows install and F1 2013 didn't start. Just right click in steam, properties...verify integrity of game cache and it checks everything and fixes any issues.

I don´t know why, but I lost all my progress :(
all i no is wen i do it ive allways carried on from my last saved game i normally go on games library in steam right click on game u get a list of options click on propertys go along to local files i think and click delete local content it gives u that option wen u right click on game but i allways go on propertys to do it dont think it would make any diffrence like but i no its horrible wen ur half way threw playing a game then u loose it all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back