1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Problem- please help!

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by seanox, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hi all
    So I'm pretty new to this track making business, but I've downloaded BTB and my first track's comng along pretty nicely. It's a street circuit around Bristol in the UK, and I thought I'd try and get some scenery for it from Google Earth. Having played about with it for a while with various degrees of success, I now get this error message when I try and open the track with BTB:

Error validating bristol2, material bristol2\Materials\Objects\ColstonTower\material_5_7_0
    Error validating bristol2, Material bristol2\Materials\Objects\ColstonTower\material_5_7_0 - File 'bristol2\Textures\Objects\ColstonTower\texture6.png' not found.

I've had a look in the Xpack folders, and the files seem to be there, so I'm a bit confused. Can anyone help?

2. Panic over= retraced my steps and managed to fix it! Think I'll be going over the object tutorials before trying anything else mind!