F1 2010 problem playing online

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
I've modded my game with HD helmet and HD cars for Ferrari and Redbull, the game runs perfectly but when i would like to play online, i'm directly disconnected. Then i thought this is from my game and the mods, so i reinstall all the game without mod, when i go online, the game crash whe the race began. Also if i reinstall my mods.
What could it be?
Thanx for your help and sorry for my english

If you have reinstalled and tried without mods and it is the same it maybe a connection problem as it cant be the game if it is happening in both circumstances. I honestly do not know and can not help you I am afraid as that one has me baffled, unless someone else has experienced the problem and fixed it some how ? :frown:

Angel see my recient thread multiplayer issues,

what i did is, remove game but keep profiles > re instal > instal patch from RDD downloads not the microsoft live > install the save error fix.
all should be ok.

add mods one at a time ie, Helmets then start game check it works, the one by one put your mods in, remember mods like sticky curbs and changing the track materials sometimes causes errors with server so its best to stay away from them for muliplayer.

hope this helps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back