Problem 3D Vision !!!

For me the game does not start when I activate 3D vision, who can tell me how to solve this problem, thank you​

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm playing and I turn the 3D through the keyboard, the game does not go into 3D, I just play that bug. and when I turn on 3D and I start the game, the game does not start, by cons 3D vision detects the game as "Lord of the Rings" oO

Help my please

Try this
''3D Vision works great with this game.
The only problem I noticed so far is that there´s 3D depth in the mirrors.

Although Raceroom is detected as another game and that causes 3D Vision not to work at all.
I had to remove that games 3D Vision profile with Nvidia Inspector.''
It's from another user.

When I'm playing and I turn the 3D through the keyboard, the game does not go into 3D, I just play that bug. and when I turn on 3D and I start the game, the game does not start, by cons 3D vision detects the game as "Lord of the Rings" oO

Help my please
It works, you have to delete the Lord of the Rings profile with Nvidia Inspector. But it doesn't work 100%.

Cant get it to work.
Works in other games ( example dirt serie ) I enable. Select the right resolution and it doesn't detect anything ( other games on launch they show that green pop up at the bottom where you have to do ctrl-Alt-ins to toggle message off )
I deleted all the Lord of the rings profiles from Nvidia inspector and still could not get it to work. I tried to copy the settings in @Peter Koch but to no avail.

Any help would be awesome. I don't play with 3d very often but the wife in away all week-end so the racing seat is in the living room and with a 60inch and make it 3d that would be epic.

Thanks anyone for your help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back