1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Pro R7 Germany: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mike Partington, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Sorry to Henry Hermsen for incident in the hairpin on Lap 1, that was stupid move by me. On the other hand, nothing to report - **** pace, **** race.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Sometimes I feel like waking up at 8:30 and rushing to get ready to race always hurts me....2.5s off my best practice lap in Q1, up to 16th end of lap1, got tagged in what was a racing incident at the flat-out corner after the hairpin on L3, which instantly put my left-side tyres into the red. Drove in the red mist for a lap before flying off the track, destroying my car, and hitting ALT-F4. On a bright note, had a nice 2-3 corner battle with @Eugene van Loggerenberg who eventually left me in his dust.

Edit: forgot to add I got clocked in the back at the start as I couldn't see or hear the lights, instant damage.

May have to work on my no-assist pace in the off-season and just race ACE because I suck *** in the morning, especially after being up till 3am drinking :redface:

• Haha Haha x 3
  4. Synchronised DNFing. :p Saw it all in my mirrors.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. I would appreciate it if people didnt chat during the race. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I had to go wide and evade carnage at T1 after a great start but someone decided to test he's courage....
    Lost a lot of places, time and on top of that damage, passing @Ben Eastman was no easy feat with some damage to front wing, after that was just bring it home safely...horrible race.

7. I wonder what people need to do to get a race ban for unacceptable driving standards in Pro - maybe kill someone. :roflmao:

8. What did you think was gonna happen with @Lionel Klue next to you in T5? Was he supposed to vanish?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Something seriously needs to be done , its every single race people making [​IMG] Moves

• Haha Haha x 4
  10. He was supposed to concede the corner, unfortunately it didn't work like that. Guess I didn't leave him enough room either.

Nice of you to jump in randomly :rolleyes:

11. o.O You were side by side and you turned in on him like he were not there ;)

12. Agree to disagree, if he was next to me why did he hit my RR.

Anyways dunno why you guys are discussing this.

13. Ben no offence Sir but are you drunk?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. No? Lol

Are you rude? Yes!

15. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Congrats to @Kerni094 Jacques Wengler on his first win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. If anyone has any protests, please send them in the next hour. If not then you will have to wait over a week to have them looked at.

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. My race didnt go that great. Didnt feel comfortable really at all the entire session. Lacked pace in qualifying and the race. Need to get a better setup for silverstone.

Race Highlights again like Austria :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1