Preview video of iRacing MX-5 Cup car

iRacing has posted a new video on Youtube for the MX-5 Cup car which is coming to iRacing in November. As anyone who has driven one of these cars will tell you its a fun car to drive! The car will be free to existing subscribers and form part of the base package subscribers get when signing up to this online racing sim.

I think I'm going to commit to the star mazda next season. I hit almost all the skip and spec ford races, some of the mustang, star mazda, and corvette this season. I plan on hitting a lot of the miata next season since I own one and know they can be fun. Looks like they were running at brands hatch so hopefully the series will include more tracks then the other rookie series see. And of course I will be getting the Williams.

To be honest I'm not really looking forward to driving the Williams because I am more than suspicious that 90% of the iRacers won't be able to handle it.

Apparently its actually quite easy to drive. I think the biggest issue will be the really short braking distances and trying to follow other cars through corners as you'll lose all the downforce.

The MX-5 shouldn't have any of those issues so the racing should be close and fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back