PrestoGP Fun Race - Wed 13th Jan - Spark F2, Nords

Happy new Year! hello to all!, old friends and the new ones!

PrestoGP is the best!!:thumbsup:, nice peoples nice racers!!
I would like say I'M iN, but I can't right now :(, I have some reasons, a baby boy 4 months :) "special moments", also my computer is too old for rFactor2 :(, I starting buying some hardware, I think I will return soon :thumbsup: next season, maybe.

I would like tu send special Thanks for good memories on track to my friends!:thumbsup:
Congratulation Vince!! Nice to hear from you.

This was again great fun, and exhausting. :)
Stayed on track most of the time, but there are s-o-o many corners to loose time in. Also had some closer racing with Your Name before he/she left the race, which was fun. But, I brought the car to the finish line which was my main goal. However, I almost lost it completely when my wheel came loose and ended up in my knee.:roflmao: But I managed to stop the car and fix it.:)

I don't master heel-toe driving so it was really a struggle to control the car on down-shifting. However, after I discovered and activated the Autoblip function, that I saw some of you used,
I did a couple of extra laps after the race and improved my PB by almost 15 sec. :D Wish I've had that on during the race though.:(

Thanks all for nice racing and great fun. I'm already looking forward to next Presto event :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back