Precision Motorsports with high hopes towards Sepang

Holding championship leading positions in both FSR World Championship and World Series, Precision Motorsports is keen to continue the trend at Sepang in the upcoming weekend. The team has positive memories from the track, which saw Rasmus Tali, Bono Huis and Ronny Hähnel take an incredible triple victory in the previous season.

After a week of careful preparations and work on the car set-up, it's now up to the drivers to demonstrate the true pace of the car. Watch the race on Sunday to find out whether Bono Huis will take his third victory of the season.

84a74af4e8.jpg
ef1abe8ecf.jpg

Bono Huis
commented:
''Obviously we had a very good start of the season, although we were quite lucky in Melbourne. We have to improve our qualifying, that's the only area where we seem to be losing compared to Twister. Fortunately the new dirty air made it easier to pass, so it should be an exciting race. Our pace is looking quite good again and I'm confident we can fight for the victory.''

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"Sepang has always been one of my strongest tracks as a driver and as a team we won't be any less competitive. Vast experience with Sepang together with Bono`s ultra consistent driving have allowed us to fine tune the setup more than in previous races. Last year we had a few issues on high speed tracks but now having two slightly different setup approaches allows us to analyze theoretical high speed loss and make according setup adjustments.
I am confident the weekend will go according to our plan unless something unfortunate happens, however repeating last year's results here would be a bit too optimistic."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back