Precision Motorsports Melbourne Preview

70663a7c51.jpg

After an successful start into the 2011 campaign in Bahrain, the team approaches Melbourne as the first real test in the new season. With just one week preparation it will show who has the best package from the Wintertesting and can work efficient on strategy and setups.

Jaakko Mikkonen commented:
"I have fairly good feeling about the upcoming race. We've done good progress in testing, despite having only one week break since previous race in Bahrain. Qualification will be more crucial than before, deciding heavily whether we are in a position to use our potential."

Team manager Ondrej Kuncman commented:
"Due to qualification 2 having a crucial importance on the race development, it is going to be very unpredictable. 1 mistake and your race is over with overtaking being nearly impossible. We are still having some tyre management issues on 1 car but I am confident we will sort it out. In WS another top 3 result would be reasonable and in WC we obviously aim for a win. All in all the testing has gone quite well, race pace should be there so I am looking forward to see what happens."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by Johannes Kunkel
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back