Precision Motorsports Hungary preview

Despite middle of the summer holidays, Precision doesn't rest, as the FSR season continues in the upcoming weekend at Hungaroring. The team has good memories from Hungary, as Bono Huis has won twice in WC in superior fashion, including a podium in his rookie year in 2009, making it the most successful circuit for the Dutch. Another memorable race for the team took place in the 2010 World Series, where Mattias Stahre and Cyril Werdmuller fought over the championship title, which eventually ended in the Swede's hands.

6f4a00436d.jpg
6d9d49d5a9.jpg

Having won the last couple of races both in WC and WS, the team is hoping for another strong weekend in order to maintain the championship lead advantage.

Team owner Johannes Kunkel commented:
"The break after the Silverstone GP was very good for the whole team, we had some time to spend away from racing so we are now back with full motivation. We have been quite successful in the past here and I don´t see a reason why we can´t continue this trend. However it will be a difficult race against strong opposition which might have taken the break a bit less serious then we did. I think the race will, just like Silverstone, mostly decided who picks the right strategy and makes it work perfectly and I think we are prepared to make the right moves for all possible situations."

To follow the progress of the team during the weekend, make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter.

Precision Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by John-Eric Saxen
www.precision-motorsports.de

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back