1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practice regime

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jimortality, Dec 1, 2013.

1. jimortality

Premium Member

Just wondering If you people have a regime of practice on your sims. Maybe a certain track you will decide to spend an hour on each night after work or do you just go with what you fancy at the time. How many hours a day do you sim? Will you just practice for a certain race or series. how do you learn what you need to with playing different sims with different cars and tracks? This covers all different sims so I put this in off topic :thumbsup: It will be interesting to hear how you people learn.
  2. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

I've found that mixing too many sims hurts speed. Of course, it is still better to hop sims than not training at all, but if I switch it takes me several sessions to trust the car.
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i ussualy try to play as often as i can, i can't play everyday, so i do it as often as possible, i ussualy try to practice or the races i have coming up, leagues, race clubs and such, but sometimes i just drive whatever comes into my head. If i'm not practising for a league or a club race i switch games with some frequency, i paly rfactor 1 and 2, then i give Race07 a go, then GtLegends, gtr2.