Practice race 28th of August at Spa?

Qualifying - 2nd

Guus was way too fast for the rest of us here, some practise needed to keep up with him :)

Race 1 - 1st

Started well enough and got to t1 just behind Guus, I managed to get a good run on him through Eau Rouge and could pull the pass round the outside into Les Combes, Guus attacked me relentlessly for the next 5 or 6 laps, I had to be as precise as i could to keep him behind, It worked and i could claim the win just in front of Dino who as usual breathes down my neck with F3000, Great race guys.

Race 2 - 2nd

Started from last place and got a start Mark Webber can only dream of, managed to get myself upto 3rd round the outside of turn 1, From there i followed Eliezer and Nicolas through Eau Rouge and round the first lap, I managed to pass Nicolas for the lead on lap 2 at turn 1, From there i tried to stay ahead like last race but this time Guus had lower wings so was gaining on me fast, I knew i had no chance to defend like i had before, I made a small mistake into turn 1 and Guus pounced on me and never looked back, Yet again i had Dino very close on my tail to the end of the race, Thoroughly deserved by Guus and definatly someone to watch for in season 11, Great race again guys :thumbsup:

cya all for the real race next week ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back