Power Pack - Zonda

does someone know the right way to change gear in this car? as far as I understood it has a manual sequential gear box controlled by paddles, so I use the paddle but also the clutch.
BMW GT2 and Mach have a sequential without autoblip, so I think I should use the clutch also with them

Which ever way tickles your fancy really. A real car usually has only one option for shifting though today even some Subaru's and possibly others have options for it. Realistic, you have that option, fast and easy, go for it, it's what you're used to having then keep doing it.

It's your sim!

Which ever way tickles your fancy really. A real car usually has only one option for shifting though today even some Subaru's and possibly others have options for it. Realistic, you have that option, fast and easy, go for it, it's what you're used to having then keep doing it.

It's your sim!

In the first time I was surprised to see all 4 HDC with SemiAutomatic=0, so I did a research and find out that BMW GT2 for sure has sequential gear with auto-cutoff. It would be strange that modern sportcars like Zonda and Matech GT1 wouldn't have a sequential gear with auto-cutoff.
It was also strange Simbin hasn't make the movement of the right arm in the Zonda when changing gear, so in the first time I thought those big paddles under the steering wheel were the gear controller, but in this picture they seem to be the clutch.
So, I changed all 4 HDC modifying the string of the gear in SemiAutomatic=1 and I use the stick.
yes, it's my sim and having a G25 I can simulate properly every car: paddle, sequential and H shifter

Pagani-Zonda_Cinque_2009_800x600_wallpaper_13.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back