Post Pictures thread (Part 2)

Find the screenshot thread part 1: here

A project..

screenshot082copy.jpg

Hey hey AMGfan!

Hey Mate, how are you?

Thanks for the kind comments; glad to see you AMG :)

Here is another:

Thanks christian, great looking barchetta, I am really loving this car. Keep it up! ANy help email me.

Hey Tom nice to see you back^^

Hey alex, here I am. I was out for long time, but I am back.. And soon I will release my new project. :D

Need only fix my house internet connection before.

***Silver, as I said @ msn, great pics, my ford looks superb using CG!

Just turn your blur_alpha to an acceptable level. This is like the old OGL framebuffer one, looks pretty nice IMHO.
racer.ini - renderer.motion_blur.blur_alpha
The higher your FPS the lower this number should be. I think I saw somewhere 0.3 (default) is good for 60fps

Just turn your blur_alpha to an acceptable level. This is like the old OGL framebuffer one, looks pretty nice IMHO.
racer.ini - renderer.motion_blur.blur_alpha
The higher your FPS the lower this number should be. I think I saw somewhere 0.3 (default) is good for 60fps
But this is a little strange lol . Here sometimes , the 'real' image dissapears and just the blur is active , all the things get 'blurred' at the screen with trails... so ... LOL . I saw into nvidia samples this : http://developer.download.nvidia.com/SDK/9.5/Samples/DEMOS/OpenGL/motion_blur.zip and works perfectly , I'll try to put this in racer =D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back