Post Pictures thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-class classic (modification by me)

screenshot149.jpg screenshot151.jpgscreenshot152.jpg

Since AMGfan let me test his new truck I decided to add a loading ramp to Gizmo's.. :) Other new things include a bridge in the valley, a nice carpark (improved version of the one I decided not to include in Small City 2009), several new buildings, crossings, bugfixes, and improvements. Can hardly wait until it is done.. it's fun :)

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 255
Since AMGfan let me test his new truck I decided to add a loading ramp to Gizmo's.. :) Other new things include a bridge in the valley, a nice carpark (improved version of the one I decided not to include in Small City 2009), several new buildings, crossings, bugfixes, and improvements. Can hardly wait until it is done.. it's fun :)
WOW! im in love Finaly maybe amg will beable to fix that o gravity handling mot heavy vehicles have yaknow and that flippping over problem all rhe buses have it Also id Still love to see that plymouth scamp on here i have the Chrysler version sadly it isnt on the road so having something in racer might lessen the:D sadness of it i fell inlove with splashes plymouth he nailed that big car handleing perfect he and the people who worked on it some people dont undersatnd how a big chrysler floats on the torsin bar suspension he got it thats my two cents worth sorry for long post :doublethumb:

I'm already making the most of Novetech's support forums xD My problem is that my system has no boot manager, and therefore won't boot anything but linux, woop!

Hm. Sounds like you overwrote the boot sector with a linux loader, either grub or lilo. Have you tried with fdisk /mbr (in DOS)? It restores to a "normal" boot sector and enables you to boot windows normally once installed.. this was a common FAQ back in the "old" days when I started with linux (in 1994).

Hm. Sounds like you overwrote the boot sector with a linux loader, either grub or lilo. Have you tried with fdisk /mbr (in DOS)? It restores to a "normal" boot sector and enables you to boot windows normally once installed.. this was a common FAQ back in the "old" days when I started with linux (in 1994).

Nah, I don't think so. The boot manager disappeared before I installed linux, so I'm guessing a hard drive fault. I'll probably get a new hard drive again soon anyway. The good news, is that Racer is actually running everything perfectly! (ish)

And btw, Raphael Buthmann's tracks look amazing!!http://www.racedepartment.com/members/raphael-buthmann.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes