Post Pictures thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new and improved carpark. One side wide, the other narrow, and, fences.. sadly needed as it is easy to drop off the edge..

Attachments

• carpark_fences.jpg
    carpark_fences.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 239
Yeah, stretched.. right? I'll see what I can mange. Thnx.

Ok, textures are better now. Thanks for the notice. Here is another image, with the new texture.. and I managed to make a jump from the carparks 4th floor, across a 4-lane city street and onto the top of the building.. that was FUN!

EDIT: Maybe I should make a bridge across, improve the roof texture, and then another road down to the 4-lane.. or shall we stick to the "jump"? ;)

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 324
Ok, textures are better now. Thanks for the notice. Here is another image, with the new texture.. and I managed to make a jump from the carparks 4th floor, across a 4-lane city street and onto the top of the building.. that was FUN!

EDIT: Maybe I should make a bridge across, improve the roof texture, and then another road down to the 4-lane.. or shall we stick to the "jump"? ;)

Wow, that is funny.. but i guess the texture can be less expanded, hm.. like raphael track, you see the road perfectly.. btw, i will talk with you on msn later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%