• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Post Patch issue - thought it fixed it...

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by JamesU, Nov 12, 2015.

1. JamesU

JamesU

Ratings:
    +67
    Hi guys,

So when i bought this game right after release i found that i could do a few races and then all of a sudden my wheel (Thrustmaster TX with F1 add-on) would power itself down before waiting a few moments to come back to life...

So i shelved the game for a while, until i saw the big patch that came out recently.

I launched the game, found my season save which was just starting the Spanish GP, did the whole race with it only happening once, i can live with that i guess.

Next race is Monaco, went through the entire practise and qualifying sessions with no issue, but when i start the race it's happening 3-4 times a lap, completely unplayable again...

The issue, however, is a little different, the wheel doesn't power down, and when i hit ESC on my keyboard immediately it's almost like it lags before it does this - the game has no graphical problems when all this is going on, it just seems like my peripherals are dead.

Has anybody got any ideas for me? I really would love to sink some hours into this!

- JamesU