Possible cheater

Ž

Žiga Lipovec

• Žiga Lipovec

Not long ago i was in a game (dunno wich server :-k ) at Velencia where a guy named Andrzej made a lap 1.34.xx (didnt make it for sreenshot ](*,) )
but i have replay and bastard is using dunno what cheat but he is flying
you just need to tell me how to get this replay in form that i can upload it so you can see it too!
so i need some info how in which program and how to make it...i just have this Vcr file :-s
and how can i upload it online :-k
thx

hmmm andrzej visited our server when puebla was on:

here is the qualy result:

[Slot000]
Driver=andrzej
Lobby Username=andrzej
Vehicle=Honda Accord Euro R
Team=JAS Motorsport
Laps=3
Lap=(1, 119.944, 1:27.150)
Lap=(2, 400.973, 1:27.345)
LapDistanceTravelled=2323.446045
BestLap=1:27.150
RaceTime=DNF
Reason=0

• dunnee

hmmmm, ok guys if cheating is going on we gotto get our server protected aswell as steam ... mabye if i look deep into anti-cheet for race ... but all go to [s:46e08b604b]www.mpcdownloads.com [/s:46e08b604b]make sure if any hack is made for race report it to sinbin IMEDIATLY !!
glad my bro told me this site coz i do it to counter strike source and get 1000's of people away from steam and no more gaming for them ... mabye if u see a cheater look all over for hacking for race ... [s:46e08b604b]mpcdownloads [/s:46e08b604b]is all i no ... get sinbin and steam onto it and we will be able to trackthem down !! and make race better...

• dunnee

luckly not one hack is on there for race ... ill look deep for anti cheating software and to find the hack to give to sinbin the coding then can be banned

got him doing 1.40 around mangy
Cheat.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back