1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible bug/glitch with Aution House and Storefront, give massive amount of money

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Gaz, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

I was just reading over at forzamotorsport.net forum.

That there is a bug/glitch with the Aution House and Storefront, giving massive amount of money from between 500,000,000cr to 999,999,999cr

There is currently a 14 page post.
    Link to post: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1/4916685/ShowThread.aspx

I thought I would post here to let you know. As I am unsure if this could lead to a ban in Forza 4.
  2. i havent noticed this as yet. ive sold about 3 elises arround 50-60 grand each and been given the ammount they got brought for.
  3. Gaz

Oh right, maybe it only affecting some or a small amount of users.
  4. well i did read the forums and some ppl r reporting the bug after they accept the daily bonus and mainly affecting america
  5. Gaz

I got my daily bonus ok yestarday afternoon.
    Andrew, are you going to use the game as normal till Turn 10 say something?
  6. of course, if i get the bug im not gonna put my hands up in a tissy about getting 999,999,999 cr, i could buy a unicorn car when they next post it up
  7. found something out about unicorn cars, there used to drag out possible glitchers, the idea is turn 10 post a car no ones got at a stupid price to drag out these glitchers, and your live gets banned. but then info on youtube isnt always accurate, will cross ref this with my cus who knows ppl in turn 10
  8. If true - good.
  9. Crazy but if it works cool, still doesn't explain why some people have got so much money already!!! I think I've made about 4mil so far but going onto the auction house unicorn cars are going for 200mil that have had 200 bids on it!