Porsches 991.2 r GT3 Hotlap Laguna Seca setup ( Almost ACC WR 0.29 off).

Hello to you Drivers!

Lap Time 1:21:369

Seriously...this is the Fastest car in ACC ....i cannot believe my eyes god bless this grip

Note: Even with the setup you have work to do .The Porsche likes late acceleration on corner exits, and late ,very late braking to counter the lack of top speed amongst all GT3 cars, currently available in ACC ( with the exception of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo wich his the slowest car).
This is a work in progress setup , and may see changes in the next few weeks .
The Base setup used is safe preset ...but is nothing like that anymore

Car of Choice: Porsche 991.2 R GT3
Track: Laguna Seca
Track Condition: Optimum
Track Temperature:30°C
Air Temperature: 25°C
Time: : 9:00 AM

Video:

The setups may not appeal to everyone ;the results also vary from driver to driver .

Attachments

Attachments

• Almost World Record Setup.json
    1.8 KB · Views: 2,433
Last edited:
for a proper very hot qualifying 38-45 °C i suggest 1 click up to both F&R, roll bar/sway bar and for full fuel tank race increase the front by1,2 click, the car shouldn't bottom this way but different driving style and line may affect the overall balance of the car ,so keep an eye on this one.

Managed to keep around the 23 mark, in a 60 laps stint with 2 pitstops for tyres change ; used brake pad 3 for a more linear braking in the long run with a much lower pad wear/consumption;the pad 2 is equally strong but the degradation for me is unacceptable

for porsche 911 2 R GT3 do you have for other circuits?
Yeah i do .
Kyalami, Misano,Spa,Nurburgring,Barcelona , hungaroring,

but i'm not currently sharing those setups because they are not easy to drive,only tested them in a 30min stint and i don't know if the same setup i have, works for Competition servers races ,wich are 60min long.
I try to share as much as i can in the next week.
Stay tuned :)

I did a 1.20.673 with your setup, does that mean I have the WR? Are there any leaderboards for this?

I didn't like the Porsche until I tried it with your setup. I still have to drive it differently than any other car of course but thing is a rocket on this track once you're used to it. Thanks for the setup @Kevorkyijan !

I did a 1.20.673 with your setup, does that mean I have the WR? Are there any leaderboards for this?

I didn't like the Porsche until I tried it with your setup. I still have to drive it differently than any other car of course but thing is a rocket on this track once you're used to it. Thanks for the setup @Kevorkyijan !
Thanks!!!!
that's good to hear.
That means my setup is working perfectly .
It's working even better in longer stints.

No there's no Official Leader Board for hot laps .The Actual WR. is 20.3 with Audi Evo , the old WR was 21.0 something, with a Mclaren
Honestly i wish there was a Leader board fighting for the fastest lap
more challenges = more practice for everyone = better races overall = more fun

Last edited:
Yeah, I would love to have that. I think a reason why the devs don't do this is that they would probably have to reset all the lap times when they make physics changes.

I uploaded a video of my lap by the way

they just need to add few extra pages on their site and just use moderators to survey the comments ,there's alot of people out there up for the job .
We only need to ask them, and help them.

btw just needed 68 laps :p

Hahaha yeah, I have to admit I was a bit obsessed. First I wanted to do a 1.20, and when I did, I realized there was still quite an improvement possible. So I kept improving little by little until this lap, when I felt there wasn't much time to be gained. I think for me .2 seconds is the most I can shave off with a perfect lap. That 20.3 WR is pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah, I have to admit I was a bit obsessed. First I wanted to do a 1.20, and when I did, I realized there was still quite an improvement possible. So I kept improving little by little until this lap, when I felt there wasn't much time to be gained. I think for me .2 seconds is the most I can shave off with a perfect lap. That 20.3 WR is pretty impressive.
yeah is one of the alien stuff that lap time .

But yours to my eyes ....very old eyes ; almost 30 years of sim racing ; is really something special;

Smooth,clean a pleasure for the eyes.

yeah is one of the alien stuff that lap time .

But yours to my eyes ....very old eyes ; almost 30 years of sim racing ; is really something special;

Smooth,clean a pleasure for the eyes.
How much have you changed after the recent updates?
Hi there,
pretty much nothing,there's something in the mechanical grip that is unclear, i have to look into my data , and to make that data i have to fully test the car .
This was a 2 weeks work , now i have no time for it .
but as soon as i free up some time i get into my setups and adjust them to the latest update.

Thank you .

yes,honestly i'd like to learn driving other cars too but i have no much time and amg is the car i know better.
i'd like to drive bentley because when i tried it the corner entry was absolutely amazing but really can't perform with a right seat,so strange!

yes,honestly i'd like to learn driving other cars too but i have no much time and amg is the car i know better.
i'd like to drive bentley because when i tried it the corner entry was absolutely amazing but really can't perform with a right seat,so strange!
Agree with the driving seat .
I only drive the Bentley with front nose camera ( i really dislike english UK cars ...oh just hte right seat thingo lol )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.