Porsche Supercup 2016 Season

Career Porsche Supercup 2016 Season 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
St3fan submitted a new resource:

Porsche Supercup 2016 - Porsche Supercup 2016 season

lagrQDv.jpg

This is the first version of my Porsche Supercup 2016 Season Assetto Corsa Career mod.

Features:
  • Real drivers' names, real drivers' nationalities, and real race cars' liveries. Please download skins from @speedracer1893 's skin pack, and @Jebus 's...

Read more about this resource...

St3fan updated Porsche Supercup 2016 Season with a new update entry:

Opponent fix, new start screen, races tested, race start time corrected

0.2 2017-02-18
There is no need to remove files from previous version when installing the update.
Changes:
  • Tested all races again. Will adjust grip levels according to real world weather in the future.
  • Changed duplicate #23 Pedersen's car to #21 Thomas Laurent.
  • Corrected race start time. Now the race start time is as close as possible to the race session time on real official timetables.
  • New start screen. Logos are made to resemble actual logo used in EuroSport live...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Stefan !
What do you mean by broke exactly for the hungaroring track?
Nevermind i never used the tiago kima's version, you can test the acu hungaroring 1.1 if you want
<Snip>
Tiago Kima's version looks nice but has only 20 pits, no pit limit, no track map, and AI stalls at the chicane. With a "map fix" issues are still there.

The other version I've tested is this one <Snip>
Everything works great IMO with this version when I tested it with 24 AI. Thanks for providing the link to the ACU version, and I will give it a try definitely.

For now I want to stick to stock content and RD content as much as possible, as I don't intend to break any RD rules here to include contents that don't have clear origin. In the future I'll make separate versions for this custom career mod for people who only has stock and RD contents, and for people who want to download and use the other versions of tracks, respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, I hope it's going fine :geek:

I played the first 2 races of the season (Catalunya and RedBull Ring).
I found myself getting poles and winning races even with 100% AI because the AI cars brake down mid-corner.
They are really competitive during braking and acceleration, and I found a true challenge to overtake them, but they often brake just on the apex and that's enought to slow them down massively and sometimes I found myself kick them in the back because they brake with no reasons in front of me.

I wonder if someone else had the same issue and what I need to do in order to fix it.
Thanks in advice :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back